The Nation
An eight-year-old child was selling masked cloth masks at Sahiwal's famous Pakpattan Chowk. That's how I asked ...
"How much will you let?"
Started saying ... "Thirty for you"
I asked ... "Why for me? I don't even have that much money"
The answer came ... "You pay twenty bucks. No less."
I did not know what to do in the dark ...
"Brother, I don't even have twenty bucks. What do I do?"
He asked that you take it for free. Whenever there is money, give it away.
I was very surprised by this answer. And ask why mommy will fight you and why not give it free?
The baby's response made me shake my head. Started saying ...
"No ... Mom had said that if no one had the money, give it to her like that. That epidemic is rampant."
Allah Akbar
Speaking of the nation ...
A mother forced to wear a mask with clothes and sent her beloved child to work at the crossroads. He thought that in the days of the pestilence there could be someone in need who didn't have the money to buy a mask. So send him a lesson without paying a price.
Speaking of the nation ...
The mothers of this nation have not yet become infertile enough to produce children who follow in their footsteps, not even like Abdul Qadir Jilani. Those who learn just one lesson and that is the truth.
Speaking of the nation ...
This nation, despite its poverty and hunger, do not forget to feel it.
Nowadays, there is a nation, nation on social media. Remember our nation, this nation, our people - in all things, beating the nation all the time. Right now, he is able to cope with an epidemic such as Corona's as a heartbroken human being.


No comments:
Post a Comment